Hidden Guests: Are Parasites Making You Sick
Parasites can secretly live in your body for years and cause a variety of health problems that keep you sick.
A parasite is an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host’s expense. Parasites can be classified into different types based on their mode of life, how they obtain nutrients from their host, and the damage they cause.
Common Types of Parasites
- Ectoparasites live on the surface of their host, such as fleas, ticks, and lice.
- Endoparasites live inside their host, such as roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms, pinworms and malaria parasites.
- Parasites of opportunity only become parasites when their host is weakened or injured, such as the bacteria that cause tetanus and botulism.
- Commensal parasites benefit from their host without harming it, such as the bacteria that live in our digestive system.
- Mutualistic parasites benefit both the parasite and the host, such as the bacteria that live in the roots of plants and help them to take up nutrients.
Common Symptoms of Parasite Infections
Parasites can cause a wide range of health problems in their hosts, depending on the type of parasite and the severity of the infection.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
- Teeth Grinding
- Smelly Stool
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about parasites:
- Parasites can be transmitted through contact with contaminated food or water, through the bite of an infected insect, or through sexual contact.
- Parasites can be difficult to diagnose, as their symptoms can be similar to those of other conditions.
- Treatment for parasitic infections typically involves treatment, but the specific treatment will vary depending on the type of parasite.
Parasite Cleanse Using Cell Core Para Kit
Cell Core Biosciences CellCore’s products are based on the concept of foundational medicine, which is the idea that many chronic health conditions are caused by underlying imbalances in the body. CellCore’s supplements are designed to help the body restore these imbalances and promote overall health and well-being.
The supplements in the Para Kit include Para 1, Para 2, Para 3 and a BioToxin Binder. These natural herbs provide key herbs and nutrients to support the body’s natural ability to detoxify during a full moon, including Mimosa pudica seed, amla fruit, black walnut hull, clove bud, holy basil, and neem. These ingredients also lend increased support to digestion, the immune system, and the gut microbiome.
Visit our Blog Post on How to purchase a Cell Core Para Kit to get rid of parasites.
If you are concerned that you or someone you know may have a parasitic infection, it is important to see a doctor or wellness practitioner for diagnosis and treatment. This blog post is for informational purposes only as we are not doctors or medical professionals.