How you go through your daily life is up to you. Will you choose to be happy or sad? What determines that is all up to you and is based on your power of positive thinking.
The power of positive thinking should start as soon as you open your eyes in the morning and before your feet hit the floor. This not only sets the tone for the day but trains your mind to be grateful for your own successes and those of others.
One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. You can’t always control life’s events – but you can control how you react to them. Watch your day unfold pleasantly when you start with an Attitude of Gratitude.
Turn a Bad Day Into a Good Day
When you’re having a bad day, have you noticed that your body language shows it? You slump over when you walk and you void making eye contact with others. Instead, reflect on things that you know and believe are good about yourself and your life. This will immediately show in your body language. As you hold your body in a power pose, positive thinking will be able to flow more freely.
“Change your thoughts and you can change your world.”
–Norman Vincent Peale
The Power of Affirmations
Affirmations are a powerful way to improve your mindset on a daily basis, and research has shown that they can increase our feelings of self-worth.
The power of positive thinking can be achieved through daily affirmations. Reciting a few favorite affirmations throughout the day can greatly affect your mood and shape your day. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Be grateful for all that I have
- I know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to
- I am at peace with who I am as a person
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness
- I am enough
- Create change – I have the power to create change
- I let go of all that no longer serves me
- The best is yet to come and I accept it now
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth that life offers me
If you practice positive affirmations regularly you will see lasting, long-term changes to the way that you think and feel. And abundance in all areas of your life will abound!
“Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.”
Meditation and its benefits help us to become a better version of ourselves. Below are the many benefits you can achieve with a regular meditation practice.
- Establish a connection between your internal and external worlds
- Awaken your body to aspects of the conscious and subconscious layers of your mind
- Build social connectedness and makes us more affectionate and amicable as a person
- Lower cortisol levels in your brain
- Become aware of the thoughts that drive your emotions and actions
- Show more focus than those who did not meditate at all
Relax With This Meditation Video
I prepared this 30 Minutes of Calming and Relaxing Meditation Music video to encourage your meditation process. Namaste.
Feel Good Books
Below you’ll find a list of some of my favorite feel-good books.
- As a Man Thinketh By James Allen
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom By Don Miguel Ruiz
- Chicken Soup For the Soul: Think Positive, Live Happy: 101 Stories about Creating Your Best Life By Amy Newmark and Deborah Norville
- Affirmations: The Power of Affirmations & The Secret to Their Success – Plus 1,000 Positive Affirmations to Transform Any Area of Your Life (Law of Attraction in Action Book 2) By Louise Stapely
“If you say you can or you can’t, you are right either way.”
You may like our blog post: Detox Drink to Improve Energy and Appearance